Dental Practice Management Seminars
How to effectively implement change in the dental practice and why
1.5 CPD Hours Available. Free to attend.
Successfully managing and running a dental practice isn’t easy – from maintaining a healthy flow of new patients each month and ensuring they return for their 6-monthly check up, whilst trying to grow your revenue by working smarter, not harder.
The key to success for top performing dental practices is embracing change and taking the right action at the right time before potential issues arise.
- How do you identify what changes to make and when?
- How do you make dental care more affordable and accessible?
- How do you improve patient acquisition and health outcomes of the community?
CPD Learning Objectives
Hear about key practice management success factors to transform your dental practice into a great business. Attend our seminars to:
- Understand why change is important and the key drivers of change
- Identify when to change in your dental practice
- Learn how to effectively implement change in the dental practice
Who should attend?
- Dental Practice Owners
- Principal Dentists
- Dental Practice Managers
Time and Cost
- 6:00pm: Registration and light refreshments
- 6:30pm: Seminar starts
- 8:00pm: Seminar concludes
“To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.”
– Winston Churchill
This seminar has been developed to meet the definition of non-scientific CPD activities as outlined by the Dental Board of Australia and has been approved by the NZDA for CPD points in New Zealand.
Due to concerns around COVID-19, our Business Insight Seminars have been cancelled for the remainder of 2020.
Set your dental practice up for success