Henry Schein One partners with Tyro
Henry Schein One partners with Tyro for better business banking
We are pleased to announce that after looking at opportunities to provide greater value to our dental practices, we have secured a partnership with Tyro.
Tyro has been helping practices run smoothly for over a decade. They have done this by providing EFTPOS that seamlessly integrates with your EXACT Practice Management Software, which gives you time back to focus on healthcare. This is why we’ve partnered with Tyro to provide even greater benefits for your practice.
Tyro is a champion for better business banking. In 2003, Tyro's founders saw an opportunity to challenge the traditional banks with faster, more innovative EFTPOS solutions. Since then, Tyro has taken the same innovative approach to banking with deposit, lending, and eCommerce products which are designed to help businesses like yours grow and succeed.
Because of their integration with EXACT Dental Software, the benefits include:
- Competitive pricing tailored for your business
- Seamless integration which reduces keying errors and simplifies end-of-day reconciliation
- Integrated HealthPoint claiming offering on-the-spot private health fund claiming1
- Integrated Rebate Estimate for all included health funds – provide your customers with an estimate of what their health fund will cover for treatment1
- Integrated Bulk Bill Easyclaim which eliminates batching and printing by submitting your bulk bill Medicare claims through Medicare Easyclaim1
- Tap & Save allows Tyro businesses to save money by processing debit contactless payments through the cheapest EFTPOS network2
- No lock-in contract, no set-up fees and no cancel/break fees
To find out more information or for a customised quote visit tyro.com/HenryScheinOneEXACT and one of our payments specialists will be in touch.
1 Medicare Easyclaim, HealthPoint and Rebate Estimate are only available where the POS/PMS supports the integration. You should make your own enquiries in regards to this..
2 Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or call 1300 00 TYRO (8976).
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 1300 00 TYRO (8976) or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/. Tyro may pay financial benefits and/or referral fees to its partners. In providing information about Tyro and its product/s, Tyro partners are not providing financial advice and are only acting as a referrer. All enquiries about Tyro products are referred to Tyro to contact you about its products and provide you with a quote.