Sales Development RepresentativeSales
Overview of role
We are on the lookout for a Sales Development Representative at Henry Schein One Australia. This is an exciting new role and will be based out of our Blackburn office. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our awesome customers to understand their needs and uncover any sales opportunities, using all available technology to maximize our CRM functionality to build and leverage relationships with our customers!
Who we are
Henry Schein One (HSO) provides a multitude of services in the dental sector. With Henry Schein one we work with two dental practice management systems; EXACT (Software of Excellence) which is server based and Dentally which provides cloud based online dental practice management software that helps thousands of dental practices and professionals.
At HSOne, our purpose is to make life better for dentists, practice managers, and patients around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they strive to improve how millions of patients interact with their dental practice.
What you'll be doing
- Generating and sourcing sales opportunities, business calls & leads
- Utilising our CRM functionality to identify and generate opportunities from our existing client base
- Cold calling prospective customers to build the pipeline
- Market research to understand the end-to-end sales process and pipeline management
- Keep up to date with industry and product knowledge to ensure you are providing customers with accurate and applicable information
Your skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in outbound calling to generate sales opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to uphold and reflect the brand reputation
- Knowledge of the healthcare market, particularly dentistry is beneficial
- Highly motivated and capable of working as an effective team player
- Understanding of the selling environment, customer value & economic drivers
- Excellent planning & organisation ability
Why Henry Schein One?
At Henry Schein One we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements. Henry Schein One encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent, and innovate successfully. So, from your start with us, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.