Product Manager - Cloud Services
Overview of role
As the Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for two new products within the Cloud Services team, working with global teams and one Product Owner to create great user experience that can enhance all of our Practice Management Systems.
Henry Schein One’s primary objective is to improve the oral health outcomes of the communities we serve, whilst transforming good practices into great businesses.
Who we are
Our vision is simple. We use technology to drive the health and well-being of patients in our markets around the world.
Henry Schein One is the global leader in providing dental practice management software and marketing solutions to dentists and dental professionals. Part of the Henry Schein Group, and with a presence across Europe, Australia and New Zealand, we provide dental software and services for over 90,000 dental practices worldwide. Our existing solutions serve over 400,000 clinicians and over half a billion patients! Our goal is to help turn good practices into great businesses by using our expertise to continuously deliver clinical and practice management innovation to the dental profession.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and communicating the product vision
- Maintaining the product roadmap
- Being a thought leader within HSO in Product Management best practice
- Maintaining an effective and well-groomed backlog
- Writing high quality user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Mentoring and coaching team members
- Learning and analysing user patterns and adapting the product to suit
Your skills and Experience
- Extensive software design or cloud-based product management experience
- Experience working as a product manager within agile teams
- Experience facilitating new product discovery and design sprints
- Working with stakeholders to build and deliver on product roadmap
- Developing mock-ups and great user experiences
- Expert in writing user stories
What's in it for you?
- New offices - modern, well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working - Core hours 10am - 3pm can start early or late
- Casual dress code and office environment
- Wellness and health benefits including discounted insurance cover and more.
- Modern technology stacks – Innovative & flexible
- We recognise creativity and encourage it
- Worldwide career progression opportunities
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. So for your chance to further your career with a global leader, working within a highly innovative, flexible and supportive culture, APPLY via the link and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.