Customer Success ConsultantCustomer Success
Overview of role
At HSO, we're looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Customer Success Consultant to join our team. As a Customer Success Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in driving genuine and verified outcomes for our customers, promoting retention, increased Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), a world-class customer experience and advocacy. Your expertise and consultative approach will ensure that our customers extract maximum value from our core products, value-added offerings, and patient communication tools.
Who we are
Henry Schein One (HSO) provides a multitude of services in the dental sector. With Henry Schein one we work with two dental practice management systems; EXACT (Software of Excellence) which is server based and Dentally which provides cloud based online dental practice management software that helps thousands of dental practices and professionals.
At HSOne, our purpose is to make life better for dentists, practice managers, and patients around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they strive to improve how millions of patients interact with their dental practice.
What you'll be doing
- Take new and existing customers through a defined and repeatable success journey, ensuring they achieve desired outcomes from our product portfolio.
- Provide bespoke consultancy to to our advanced subscription customers
- Identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling in partnership with the sales team.
- Drive new business opportunities by leveraging customer advocates and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Respond promptly to Gainsight-driven call-to-actions, addressing risks and seizing opportunities within the customer base.
- Utilise Gainsight, HubSpot and other tooling to drive automated and personalized engagements with customers, ensuring proactive and meaningful interactions.
- Proactively collaborate with our product team, providing customer feedback and insights to enhance our offerings and improve the overall customer experience.
- Support a seamless onboarding processes for new customers, ensuring a smooth transition and successful adoption of our solutions.
- Attend regular meetings as needed, providing updates on customer success initiatives and sharing best practices.
- Participate in special projects as required, contributing your expertise and insights to drive business growth.
- Present and facilitate workshops at our events, showcasing the value and impact of our solutions to a wider audience.
Your skills and Experience
- Excellent consultative skills, with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong partnerships with customers that provide growth to both organisations.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced SaaS environment, understanding the unique challenges and opportunities in this industry.
- Ability to leverage tooling effectively to work efficiently and maximize productivity.
- Growth mindset, displaying a willingness to learn, adapt, and embrace new technologies and methodologies.
- Takes ownership and personal responsibility for achieving customer outcomes and exceeding expectations.
- Proficient in utilising data to tell a compelling story, leveraging analytics to drive decision-making and inform customer strategies.
- Results-oriented mindset, demonstrating the ability to overcome obstacles and prioritize tasks to achieve objectives.
Why Henry Schein One?
At Henry Schein One we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life, and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements. Henry Schein One encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent, and innovate successfully. So, from your start with us, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.