Business Development Manager
Overview of role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our fun and dynamic team. This role is based in NSW.
Reporting to the Head of Sales you will have responsibility to drive new business opportunities. We are looking for a hunter, someone who likes to find new opportunities and open doors. In addition, our high-quality marketing and referral programs means that we are looking for someone who can turn high quality leads into high quality sales.
Who we are
Sensationally positioned, industry leading Software Company, delivering back of house and cloud-based platforms designed for the health industry. More specifically, Henry Schein One is the global No 1 Dental Practice Management Software provider. We provide the software tools to help drive effective and efficient business operations for single and multi- practices as well as large corporate customers. We help to consolidate the work of dental practices incorporating clinical, appointment, and business management to assist the efficient running of their operations. Henry Schein One has the reputation of delivering the right solution and continuing to innovate to deliver the range of systems and services to ensure we stay at No 1. Our investment into R&D keeps us at the forefront of the industry and as a Fortune 500 company, provides our staff with lots of opportunities.
As an experienced BDM, you will demonstrate:
- A strong track record of successfully selling in the B2B space
- Capacity to relate to a wide range of people and levels, including the SME market
- Optimistic and persuasive communication; the capacity to educate and challenge in a consultative way
- Hunter nature - always hungry for the next opportunity
- The ability to influence an outcome
- Self-motivation and a hunger for success
- A want for personal and professional development
Your skills and Experience
- Strong sales experience and proven track record in B2B business development
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong numerical skills, feel comfortable working with numbers
- Have an affinity for business and helping to understand business drivers
- Ability to engage with all levels, including the SME market
- Thrive on making sales
- Be highly organised, take direction and possess strong time management skills
- Feel comfortable with technology
You will enjoy the support and coaching of a successful and proven team of professionals as you establish yourself in the role and learn our culture, products and services. You will have the opportunity to attend conferences, workshops and networking events to further your professional and personal development.
On offer for you is a great base Salary with an uncapped realistic OTE and a suite of attractive benefits that will form a very attractive package. This is a fantastic opportunity to share in a unique experience being immersed in all aspects of a very successful business with an excellent growth trajectory.
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.