Sales - Existing Account Management
Overview of role
This is a fantastic next level role in the B2B account management / sales space, helping you build a career within a global company. As part of our Business services team, you will be responsible for working with our existing customers and assisting them with maximising practice productivity, patient outcomes and practice performance by selling value add products.
You will be proactively following up warm customer leads and pursuing sales opportunities (within our existing portfolio) to meet sales targets. We will give you sound product and industry knowledge to address customer needs and maintaining and managing existing business relationships. Using enthusiasm and your sales skills, combined with your professional phone manner you will be able to help our customers and HSO grow revenue and profits.
Who we are
In 2019, we became Henry Schein One Australia (HSO), a team of software experts and business coaches leading the future of the dental software industry. We were founded in New Zealand in 1988 as Software of Excellence and expanded internationally and established offices in Australia, the UK, and the Netherlands. We became a Henry Schein company in 2007 with access to global resources, cutting-edge technology and unparalleled expertise.
Our solutions include specialised dental software, integrated solutions and business coaching services. We help dentists remove the barriers around dental care, allowing for efficient practice management and improved oral health outcomes for as many patients as possible.
Your skills and Experience
- at least 1+ years sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment or experience in a customer support position
- at least 2+ years’ experience managing customer relationships through a customer life cycle
- experience within a business environment with a proven consultative sales approach
- demonstrated ability to add value to customers while hitting business targets
- solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control and account development
- excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain business relationships
- the ability to take a holistic approach to customer business problems and seeks to grow customer revenue with strategic solutions
- to work well with internal stakeholders to provide holistic business solutions
- to be customer focused and understand how to deep dive into customer needs
Experience aside, you're a strong communicator, relationship builder, able to build rapport and identify customer needs. As a highly adaptable and resilient individual you will thrive in a supportive environment whilst constantly evolving to keep pace in competitive industry. As you make a difference and have a real impact on people's lives, you'll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career apply now!
Apply for the job
To apply for this role, simply complete the form and upload your CV. Our team will then be in touch.