What’s your practice strategy for patient recalls and appointment reminders?
Do your patients attend their 6 month or annual check-ups?
Recall lag occurs when patients fail to attend their regular check-ups, the 6-month or 12-month dentist appointments that are crucial to maintain oral health and prevent dental issues!
If your recall system and patient communication procedure is ineffective, recall lag will
Here are three key reasons why businesses fail:
- Inability to embrace change
- Reluctance to engage with the customer’s needs
- Making important decisions from incorrect data
Do you use practice analytics to assess the success of your practice?
If you don’t, you could be putting your business at-risk, and missing opportunities to both improve your practice revenue and deliver better health outcomes for your patience.
By tracking a few key metrics, establishing long-term business goals, and responding to lucrative opportunities, you can create sustained success for your dental practice.
Download our guide on patient cycle management to learn more about:
- The importance of tracking your business performance
- Which key metrics you should monitor
- How to improve your practice with business analysis tools
Download our guide to learn about patient cycle management, and how you can optimise recalls and reminders within your dental practice